Thursday, April 16, 2009

Inside Zedd's Robes: Skinny Dipping Edition


Upcoming Events: This weekend is another repeat. We get to see Puppeteer, which was the first Legend of the Weeker ever. You can read all about it here: Legend of the Weeker: Puppeteer. The following week we get Mirror. That will be the first of the five final episodes of season one. Fortunately the good folks over at the Legend of the Seeker Official Site have provided us with some promo shots. Looks like sexiness will ensue:


Richard and Kahlan swimming

Sexiness indeed.


Blog News: So apparently I haven't been doing a good job catching up on those Legend of the Weekers from a time before this blog existed. Blame my European travels. I will do my best to get caught up on the three episodes before the 25th when the new episode comes out. From there on out we will have a sprint to the finale.


On a related note, after the season ends I have no idea what to do with the blog until next season. If you have any suggestions leave them in the comments or send me an email at hopehasawarrrior(@)gmail.com.


Roles in Bruce Spence's Career: Here is Bruce Spence in the movie Aquamarine. I think the movie has something to do with mermaids or something. I would imagine Bruce Spence's role is as the creepy old guy that ends up knowing a lot and teaches the teenagers not to judge books by their covers.


Bruce Spence in Aquamarine

His characters name in this epic is Leonard. I would assume that the W stands for Win. Play to win Mr. Spence. Play to win.


Like the blog? Sign up to receive our Feed through Feedburner.

No comments:

Post a Comment