Monday, July 6, 2009

Midlands Bulletin: It's Official




Legend of the Seeker has officially been picked up for a second season. The Official Legend of the Seeker Site has the latest news. It has been a kind of weird announcement due to the syndicated nature of the show. There were broadcasting channels that had picked it up but Disney/ABC which produces the show had not officially given it the green light. All that is moot now as our favorite heroes will be back this fall fighting against evil. When I hear anything about the premiere date I will let you know. Until then keep checking back for cool updates to the blog.

2 comments:

Joanna Ruth Meyer said...

Hooooooray! I'm so excited!! :-)

Fortress Guy said...

I am glad to see it come back. Even though I am not so keen on the mord sith and it seems their role only gets bigger.

The show's first season was interesting, at times exciting but not always fun.

Here is my take on it with a little humor and lots o' pics if you are interested.

http://fortresstakes.wordpress.com/2009/08/03/legend-of-the-seeker-2008-2009-season-1-22-episodes/

Post a Comment