Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Inside Zedd's Robes: Spoilery Edition


First off let me apologize for not getting the Legend of the Weeker for Bounty up this weekend. Stupid cold seems to have finally knocked me out. I should have some spare time this weekend, so I will catch up. In the words of Barack Obama: "I screwed up."


Upcoming Events: This week is another rerun. We will get to see Brennidon, the story of the town where Richard was born. A pretty exciting episode that provides us with some background on where Richard came from as well as more questions into his past.


I will really try to get the Legend of the Weeker for Bounty up on Friday and the one for Brennidon up this weekend. I also want to start catching up on the other episodes that were shown before this blog was born. To quote Bart Simpson: "I can't promise I'll try... but I'll try to try."


Cool Stuff on the Interwebs: Craig Horner had an interview with TV Guide the past week. (Warning: Minor spoilers) Horner gives us some delicious hints into what we going to see in the second half of the first season as well as what is to come in season two. He also talks about what it is like to do those actions scenes. Pretty cool.


I also ran across this review of Confession from a community of fan blogs called Firefox.org (apparently not affiliated with the popular browser). It's pretty cool so if my reviews are boring or like this week I don't put them up, check them out.


Lastly I have decided to add another section called:


Roles in Bruce Spence's career: We are going to keep a track on Bruce Spence's very very diverse career in this part of the blog. What did he do before he was cast to play a creepy wizard that helps our heroes? Tune in every week to find out.




Where you ask is Bruce Spence in this scene? Who else but the creepiest role in the clip. The actor that portrays our favorite wizard plays the Mouth of Sauron who is beheaded by Aragorn. Apparently he decided that he was going to take his career in a creepy direction in his later years.

No comments:

Post a Comment