Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Diary of a D'haran


D'haran Soldier Picture

Sorry for taking such a long break from posting. It's been a hectic few weeks. First Demmin Nas, my general, gets killed by that dodgy old wizard. The man burned alive by wizard's fire! I was devastated. Me and some of the other soldiers locked ourselves in the slavegirls' quarters with a barrel of fermented grain for a week. But then I suddenly had a realization. Two, to be honest. First, my wife would not be pleased if she found out about the truly awful things that were going on in those slavegirls' quarters. Second, Demmin Nas may have been a great general. He may have been our best hope to capture the Seeker and bring peace to the Midlands. However, he was also an ass. A mean ass, who had the power to kill his soldiers on a whim. My chance of surviving just shot up. I may live to see my pension after all. Plus we still have Darken Rahl on our side, who is worth a dozen Demmin Nases. At least.


The second big development that kept me away was that I was stationed at the Mord Sith's castle. That's right. Let that sink in. I was stationed in the home of gorgeous women clad in skin-tight red leather. The gods smiled upon me. Of course, these women were terrifying in every sense of the world. What is up with that baton they carry around anyways? I saw them do some horrible things in my time at their castle. But I also got to see them at their unbridled sexiest. Unfortunately, D'Haran soldiers are only stationed with the Mord Sith for 2 weeks. No one is quite sure why, but if you ask me it's because any longer around those excrutiating beauties and the soldiers would start to have damage due to the excitement--if you know what I mean. Plus I think only being there for two weeks cuts down on the chances that one of the Mord Sith will decide to torture you just for the fun of it. Those are some psychotic women.


Anyways, it's a return to the normal life for me. I'm back at home for a few days before heading back out into the Midlands to try and kill that pathetic Seeker again. In the meantime, wonder how the wife would look in red leather...

No comments:

Post a Comment