Friday, November 20, 2009

Inside Zedd's Robes: Posting Quota Edition


Blog News: I downloaded a new blog editor which I should be able to use to get faster and newer posts up. However I do expect some hiccups so if anything appears weird, either shoot me an email or leave something in the comments.

I also hope to get some guest posters from IMP and DharanSoldier. Look for those in the coming weeks.


Cool Stuff on the Interwebs: Craig Horner and Bridget Regan did a slew of interviews to promote the new season. I can't post them all here but most of them are very similar. They love the show, love New Zealand, love the story, and stay tuned to see what happens. I will post the interview from G4's hit Attack of the Show because I watch this show a lot. (read: I am a nerd)

Generally good stuff. Also Ted Raimi, who you may remember from his role in Bounty as the mapmaker returns to the show. He also has a twitter page devoted to Legend of the Seeker. Pretty interesting to hear his thoughts (read his tweets?) about the show.


Upcoming Events: There's a new episode this weekend. TV Guide has the following blurb about the show:

Cara goes on trial for past crimes, and finds her fate in Kahlen's (sic) hands.


I guess the whole Cara vs. Kahlan thing is coming to a head. What I wonder is whether Kahlan will ever be able to trust Cara or are they going to with this distrust dynamic for a long while?


Moments in Bruce Spence's Career: Already referenced but I turn to Halfway Across the Galaxy and Turn Left for one of Mr. Spence's most terrifying roles:


Let that burn into your mind for this week. You watched it. You can't unwatch it. Hope to get the recap Monday night again. See you then.

Like the blog? Sign up to receive our Feed through Feedburner.


No comments:

Post a Comment