Thursday, January 29, 2009

Inside Zedd's Robes: Upcoming Events


Ratings: Well I couldn't dig up the ratings for this week. I don't think I am intense enough to get access to Nielsen so we have to rely on my web sources. With the recent news of a second season pick-up, ratings don't have as much of an impact for the immediate future. We are pretty much guaranteed that this season will be shown as will the next season. That makes a total of 44 episodes in total, assuming the seasons are of equal length. I will continue to monitor the ratings situation.


Housekeeping: Special thanks to the very cool Journey of the Seeker site that added a link to us. I am eventually going to add a "Links" section to various Legend of the Seeker sites on the interwebs and will definitely add this cool site there.


Next week is a new episode which will be followed by two weeks of replays. The replays are going to be Bounty and Brennidon, the 3rd and 4th episodes. I will post Legend of the Weekers on the first two episodes prior to these replays. Then I can continue catching up by replays. After the two replays there will be four new episodes.


Preview: This weekend's episode is entitled "Confession". TV Guide has the following:

Richard begins to doubt his beliefs while investigating a series of murders among members of the resistance.


This looks like a pretty interesting episode. With Demmin Nas gone, it appears that we are going back to fomenting the resistance. Will we see any sort development on the Kahlan and Richard side of things? How creepy will Zedd be? What happened to that Box of Orden? Wait and see my friends, wait and see.

1 comment:

Ethnics said...

You are blogging up a storm my good man.

Post a Comment