Saturday, January 24, 2009

Diary of a D'haran




First of all, I want to clear something up. We are D’Haran soldiers. Not Taharan soldiers. For some reason, that Seeker douche always sounds like he is using a “T” when he describes us.


Second, I am not some evil guy trying to kill everyone in the Midlands. I have a wife and a child at home. I’m earning an honest day’s pay wearing this sweet uniform and body armor. I get to keep order and peace in areas we take over. Most of these people are ignorant and dirt poor. They don’t give a damn if we stop a few rabble rousers from forming mobs or talking about overthrowing the government. The peasants want food and shelter, not liberty and justice.


Third, what is the deal with the Seeker? Isn’t he supposed to have the strength of a hundred men when he uses the Sword of Truth? Are these 100 sick, crippled, old dudes? Have you seen him fight? It takes him like five minutes to kill 4 D’Haran soldiers. That’s like 100 to 4 odds in his favor. My buddy James in the D’Haran Central Midlands Army (DCMA) says he even survived a fight with the Seeker. He told me that the Seeker attacked him and a fellow DCMA soldier in some attempt to save a little girl. It took the Seeker multiple attempts to kill his friend and he ended up just bashing James in the head with the hilt of the sword. Let me re-state that James told me this story. That means the guy who is supposed to wield a sword with the strength of 100 men hit James in the head with the hilt of a sword and did not kill him! He should have shattered James’ head into a thousand pieces! Maybe this guy isn’t really the Seeker. If he is I don’t think we have much to fear.

No comments:

Post a Comment