Thursday, March 19, 2009

Inside Zedd's Robes: March Madness Edition


Upcoming Events: Another new episode this week. As the action ramps up towards the end of the season the episodes have definitely been getting more and more intense. TV Guide about the goings-on this week:


While trying to keep Box of Orden out of Darken Rahl's hands, Richard learns something new about his ties to Zedd.

If you remember the end of Brennidon, you know exactly what Richard's ties to Zedd are. Should be interesting to see how Richard reacts.


Cool Stuff on the Interwebs: Craig Horner has done yet another interview with Torch Online. It's pretty typical stuff but I love this anecdote about how Craig stays in shape:


You know what I did yesterday? I said to my runner, he drives Bridget and me home, she was running late, and I said to my runner, “Greg, pick me up, matey, I’m running down the road now, I’m getting some exercise!” And he was like, “Are you mad?” And I’m like, “Yup,” and I started running. The crew’s seeing the lead actor running down the road and going, “What the hell? Dude, do you need a lift?” And I’m saying, “No, I’m fine!”

Well the impromptu runs have been working. It's great how this gives the fans an intimate view of life on the set. I've said it before, this level of fan access is always refreshing.


Blog News: Sorry I have been swept up in March Madness so Zedd's Robes are a little empty. My roommate has also been swept up by the Madness and he has not been able to post as much as he would like. We are gonna do our best to get back on track. MADNESS!

No comments:

Post a Comment