Thursday, March 5, 2009

Inside Zedd's Robes: Traveling Edition


Upcoming Events: Another all new episode and we get to see the return of Chase. No offense to the lead actors because I love them, but Jay Laga'aia, the actor that plays him, gives one of the most believable performances I have seen in a while. I'm pretty sure he was born to play this role. TV Guide has the following to say about the episode:


After Richard and Kahlen reunite with Chase, whose family has gone missing, the three travel back to Hartland, where they discover that things aren't what they seem.

Blog News: A few new things going on in Hope Has a Warrior land. First of all I got a few complaints that the feed wasn't working for people. We now broadcast through Feedburner which is a bit better. Let me know if you have any problems. Also if you like our blog, subscribe to the feed. Always nice to know we have fans out there.


I also have added a Contact Us page so that you can contact the creators of this blog. By that I mean me and my roommate. We're good people. Kind of... One final note, I will be gone this weekend so you'll have to wait for the Legend of the Weeker until Tuesday. Sorry.


Cool Stuff on the Interwebs:


Richard and Kahlan picture

Both Bridget Regan and Craig Horner have done interviews recently. Bridget Regan's interview was with Daemon's TV, a pretty cool blog about TV shows. It's pretty long but a worthwhile read. A lot about what she draws her inspiration from. Give it a lookthrough.


The Craig Horner interview was with the TV Addict, another cool TV blog. Craig on what it's like to work with Bridget:


It’s great. We’re both Aquarians and Aquarians tend to get along together. We’re both fans of the book, similar ages, both love acting and really try and make our scenes together really sincere. It’s great to work with an actress who’s not just showing up to collect a paycheck.

Roles in Bruce Spence's Career:


Bruce Spence as Tion Medon
I couldn't find any video of this moment but this is Bruce Spence playing some terrifying dude in Star Wars Episode III. I think I actually prefer Zedd to any of the other characters that Bruce usually plays. While pretty creepy, at least Zedd doesn't give the average person night terrors if they see him.

No comments:

Post a Comment