Thursday, March 12, 2009

Inside Zedd's Robes: More Interviews Edition


Upcoming Events: I am excited for the all new episode this week. Although my excitement is going to have to wait extra long since the new episode won't air until midnight on Monday. We should get to see more of Chase and a get a glimpse of the showdown that we have all been waiting to see. TV Guide has the following:


While attempting to rescue Chase's family from captivity, Richard encounters Darken Rahl for the first time.

If no part of that excites you for this weekend then you have no soul. No soul.


Blog News: As you may or may not have noticed I have added the Legend of the Weeker for Listener, the fifth episode in the season. Hopefully I will get all caught up before this season ends. No promises. I also added the new episode titles in the Episode Guide for two new episodes that we should see in April. Lastly I removed the old Get Updates widget and added a Feedburner link on the right side. Let me know if you have any problems with the feed.


My next projects are going to be a Links page (simple) and a new banner (hard). Most likely the banner will look like stick figures drawn with Paint but I'll do my best.


Cool Stuff on the Interwebs: Craig Horner and Bridget Regan, love doing interviews. It is really great to have actors that give this amount of attention to fans.


The gang

Craig did an interview with Starpulse.com last week. I missed it. He refutes internet speculation that he is involved with the Hobbit movie. Craig's second interview was from this week with Chud.com. It has a lot more meat and this wonderful tidbit on working with Bruce Spence:


Bruce is a really chill kind of guy you know and it’s just so great and it really rings true. He’d much prefer to talk about the cup of tea that he just had five minutes ago and how nice it is compared to some other brand of tea...He’s really humble and I admire him. I really look up to him.

I guess this is a case of life imitating art. I can really see this conversation happening. Not to be outdone by Craig, Bridget Regan also did an interview with SFUniverse.com. While Craig and Bridget are relatively new players in the world of big stars, let's hope that this level of fan access continues. It really gives us a window into their life of creating the world we all love.


Roles in Bruce Spence's Career: Search for our favorite wizard in this classic trailer:




He's there somewhere.

No comments:

Post a Comment